After Class 10th board exams students usually take a step back from their studies. 11th grade is like a fresh start for the students because in terms of course content it is very different as compared to what you have studied in your Class 10th standard. In class 11 if you opt for the Science stream then the difficulty level will be higher as it is no more general science. 11th-grade science will teach you some new concepts of Chemistry, Physics, Biology, and Maths. 11th grade is all about the in-depth study of concepts that you have studied in your 9th standard. In Class 11 you need to emphasize more on application rather than focusing on theoretical study.
Once students pass their Class 11th exam, they are promoted to Class 12 which is considered to be a turning point in a student’s academic career. Students studying in Class 12 standard go through tremendous pressure to get better grades in their exams. The exam pressure causes anxiety and stress among the students. To attempt the Class 12 exam with confidence, students need to make it a habit of solving previous year papers, sample papers, important questions, etc. Be through with the prescribed subject-wise CBSE syllabus and be well-prepared accordingly. The key factors to score good marks in the Class 12 exam are working hard, focusing on important topics so that their hard work and efforts translate into better performance.
In grade 11 and 12 Chemistry, Physics and Biology are entirely new and so is Maths excluding some part. Maths is extremely important in 11th and 12th. If you want to score well in Class 11 and 12 you should definitely have a stronghold on all subjects. For those students who will be preparing for JEE, or want to pursue a career in the engineering field, then you can’t avoid Maths. Maths is also important for a better understanding of Physics and Chemistry as well. While preparing for the competitive exams students should be through with their syllabus.
Students who are preparing for their upcoming exams should follow these tips to prepare themselves effectively for their Class 11 and 12 board exams.
- From the very beginning, you should be focused and motivated
- Don’t miss your classes and always pay attention to all that is taught in your class.
- Revise whatever is taught in school on the very same day at home and make it a daily routine to do so.
- Prepare a proper study table and divide the time accordingly among the subjects on the basis of your strong and weak points. Always stick to this study schedule strictly.
- While studying always keep a collection of your doubts and clear your doubts the next day with your respective subject teacher.
- While revising don’t skip numerical as it will also count your marks and preparation
- During the class, always try to ask questions if you have any doubt regarding any important concept.
- For studying purposes, you can take reference from the previous year question paper or sample paper to get an idea about the question paper pattern, marks weightage and important topics.
- While studying, you must have thorough knowledge about the syllabus as well as read your course books properly.
- As highlighted earlier the importance of Mathematics, you should always practice from maths book for betterment. It is the most scoring subject if you study well.
Along with the above-mentioned points, students should also refer to the correct study materials. Students should stick to their syllabus such as the CBSE syllabus for Class 12 Biology to write the exam paper with confidence. The result of Class 11 and 12 is considered as the deciding factor for students, future academic career. The curriculum prescribed by the CBSE Board is considered to be student-friendly.
So, we can conclude by saying that hard work and dedication is the key factor to score good marks in board exams. CBSE Class 11 and 12 students need to take both the standard seriously to uplift their future.