A mediation session resolves conflicts between people without the need to go to court.
When you separate, divorce, or dissolve your civil partnership, your ex and you can decide how to divide your children and finances through Family Mediation.
A mediator can work with the parties concerned to identify the points of contention and assist them in reaching an agreement.
Without the stress of court proceedings and unanticipated expenditures, CRC Israel can resolve your issues quickly, affordably, and for a fixed price.
Outstanding Workplace Mediation Services
Mediation offers employees with a good way of resolving practical concerns and interpersonal challenges in the workplace. The procedure saves time and money while delivering good outcomes. Mediation decreases the amount of harm, expenditures, and the possibility of escalation. Both parties can restore their relationship through mediation, and a healthier environment is established for everyone affected by the conflict’s aftermath.
We specialize in workplace mediation to settle difficulties such as:
- Allegations of harassment and bullying
- Personalities collide
- Tensions in line management
- Disagreements over performance management depending on management style
- Attitude, communication, and behavior issues
- Issues linked to groups and teams should be reorganized and the organization restructured.
- Individuals experience discrimination and cultural issues.
With a 90% success rate, we handle complex conflicts and sensitive issues such as personal conflict between Managers, whistleblowing issues, reinstatement, equality & diversity, international staff issues, sexual harassment, and the breakdown of personal relationships at work.
What are the benefits of choosing CRC Israel as a mediator?
- All of our local services are currently available online for the protection of our clients and employees. The number of instances that have been effectively resolved using online mediation has increased. With the outbreak of the pandemic, an increasing number of people have begun to meet online, which has a number of benefits:
- With shorter appointments, you can get positive outcomes faster.
- We offer flexible appointment times, including evenings, in your home, which is a secure and pleasant environment to mediate.
- Your ex-partner does not have to be in the same room as you. We provide shuttle mediation, which means you will never have to see or speak with your ex-partner face to face.
- Fuel and transportation are not required, resulting in cost savings.
- You don’t need to take time off work or make childcare arrangements.
Contact one of our local consultants at the CRC Israel office for all the information you need to make an informed decision about mediating. We can swiftly answer all of your inquiries and connect you with a local family mediator.